JAGGER x SAYSKY COMBO RUN
Welcome to the JAGGER x SAYSKY COMBO RUN on May 21 in Copenhagen – a fun, social and totally different race experience than what you’re most likely used to, since you’ll be running and eating your way through town.
Sounds like a delightful mouthful, right?
Limited – 50 runners only (SOLD OUT)
COMBO RUN sold out in just a few hours, but if you're up for another, different and fun race concept - then check out SAYSKYRACE on June 8.
The race is limited to 50 hungry runners, who’re ready to take on the 8km course while downing everything from fries, shakes and burgers to nuggets – on the run that is. But don’t worry, the time-cap is laissez-faire and this is all in good spirit. So, grab your favourite combo running buddy and sign up before it’s too late.
For any questions: email@example.com
Combo Run Price
- Registration opens on April 22
- First 25 to sign up gets the special combo price: 79kr
- You snooze you lose – last 25 to sign up: 99kr
- Registration closes on May 12 or when sold out
REGISTER HERE (SOLD OUT)
THE COMBO RUN COURSE
The course is approximately 8km and will take you past a handful of Jagger’s finest joints in town. Here’s what you can expect, and what we expect you to do to complete the course:
- Start: Istedgade – ready, set, shake, go! Down a pre-departure shake before take-off.
- Stop 1: Rådhuspladsen – burger to go, please! Grab a burger and finish it, before moving on to the next joint.
- Stop 2: Nørrebrogade – do you want fries with that? Yes, please. No going on before the plate is empty.
- Stop 3: Falkoner Allé – nuggets on the side! Final dish before returning to base.
- Finish: Istedgade – celebratory and well-deserved beers and sodas if you make it all the way through.
Explore the course via Google Maps or click on the map below.
- Date: May 21
- Meet-up: JAGGER, Istedgade 62
- Registration / bag drop: from 13.30
- Race briefing: 13.55
- Race Start: 14.00
- Finish: 16.00
- Rewards: the fastest man and woman of the day gets a 500kr gift card for both SAYSKY and JAGGER.
We'll be taking pictures and shooting video at the event, some of which will be used for promotional purposes afterwards. If you do not wish to appear in either of these, please let us know. You're of course very welcome to share the pictures afterwards.