Spring is here, and what better way to kick off the season than with a new #sayskyracing challenge – this time it’s all about creative GPS Doodles - so get out there, test yourself or challenge your running buddy on who can be the most creative runner.
Challenge: GPS Doodles
With this challenge we're taking it up a notch on the creative side, as we ask you to create GPS Doodles on the run. If you don't know what this is, just Google it and it'll make sense right away. We've also shared some of our favourite examples below here (click on the picture and you'll be taken to Google for even more examples):
- We'll re-share the best submissions on the SAYSKY Instagram page. All re-shares will be rewarded with a t-shirt from the new Spring/Summer Collection. All winners will be contacted directly.
- All verified submissions will receive a 10% discount code to the SAYSKY webshop.
How to register and take part in the lottery:
- Period: April 20 - April 25.
- Submit before April 25, 11.59 pm CEST.
- Upload a picture on your Instagram feed showing your GPS doodle(s) (it doesn't need to be the first image shown, since we know that you care about your feed).
- Remember to include #SAYSKYRACING in the caption.