It’s been a rough Spring in Northern Europe with record low temperatures and summer breezes being nothing but distant memories - so we figured it was time to equip you with our best advice on how to tackle the current weather and keeping it running until Summer’s here.
Below you’ll find a breakdown of our favourite items for this time of year, where the weather is highly unpredictable and not peachy at all - but we still keep the grind going:
- Longsleeve T-Shirts: extra protection for the arms, but still super soft, breathable - and with great freedom of movement.
- 2 in 1 Shorts: probably our favourite item this time of year - still rocking the shorts, but with extra warmth from the inner shorts.
- Mesh Base Layer Tanks: put this under your longsleeve and you’ll be good to go on the rough days.
- Sleeves: if you like the feel of a t-shirt, but need that extra protection for the arms.
- Caps: they’re great for protecting your eyes from the rain and keep wet hair away from the face.
- Bandana: use as a face mask for the really rainy days or around the neck for a little extra warmth.
- Vest & Jackets: lightweight options to shield you from the wind.
- Tracksters & Combat Tights: if you’re not quite ready for the shorts, then both our Tracksters and Combat Tights are light and very breathable.